Stump Likker uses the power of molasses to create an irresistible, nutrient-packed mineral site. The formula reacts with moisture to release sodium and calcium vapors mixed with a sweet molasses aroma. Pour it over rotting stumps or logs for optimum results.
- Irresistible molasses aroma
- Maximum effectiveness when poured over rotting stumps or logs
- Draws deer in and keeps them coming back
- Establish or maintain active mineral sites quickly and easily
- Works year-round
- Incredibly long lasting
- Leaches deep into any substrate
- Begins working immediately upon application
- Ready to use; no mixing required
- Super dense mineral concentration
Site Selection Tips
- Select a shaded area near active deer crossings
- Sandy soils will leach minerals sooner than heavy clay-type soils
- Allow for a total site diameter of 10 feet
- Create two sites per 100 acres
Minerals can help pattern deer year-round, but bucks and does consume different amounts seasonally depending on their needs.
Early Spring: Mineral consumption is high due to does carrying fawns and bucks seeking out minerals to grow new antlers.
Spring: Mineral consumption remains high while does nurse fawns and bucks continue antler development.
Summer: Deer consume minerals as needed for improved overall health, including healthy digestion. Bucks reach final antler growth potential during this time.
Fall: During the rut, does consume more minerals and bucks consume fewer. However, rutting bucks will seek out mineral sites in search of does who have visited the site.
Winter: Mineral consumption aids in preparing the herd for the cold months ahead.
- Store location
- Delivery Services
Share this page
- 4 March:
- 16 April:
- 24 April:
- 7 May:
- 4 June:
- 23 July: