No-Till Drill Rental
No-Till Seed Drill Rental in North Georgia!
Improve Forage Quality of Pastures and Hay Fields
Cherokee Feed & Seed in Ball Ground, GA proudly announces the rental availability of a grass seed drill/grain drill that places seed directly into the soil without plowing, tilling or disking. The Haybuster 107C Seed Drill is a heavy-duty unit that is easily pulled by a 50 hp or greater tractor.
Rent the seed drill to:
- Revitalize existing pastures and hay fields
- Improve forage stands by adding legumes to pure grass stands and to strengthen weak grass stands
- Establish new hay fields, deer food plots or wildlife habitats
- Completely reseed forage stands that have become unproductive
- $10/acre. $150 minimum
Reservations are required. Contact us to reserve the seed drill or to answer any questions.
No-till planting puts seeds directly into the ground at a preset depth without destroying existing soil structure or network of pasture root system. Because plowing or disking is eliminated, no-till drilling:
- Saves operator’s time, fuel and equipment
- Builds a stronger soil structure
- Adds to the organic matter
- Feeds beneficial microorganisms
- Reduces soil loss from erosion
- Increases water infiltration
Our equipment rental program makes it easy for customers in Cherokee County, Forsyth County and Bartow County to plant seeds affordably so they don’t have the capital outlay on expensive equipment that may only be used once or twice a year on a few acres. Now you can utilize modern farming and conservation practices to keep your pastures green and fields productive. Contact Cherokee Feed & Seed to reserve the no-till drill.
50 hp or greater
- Pin hitch
- Hydraulic hose connections
A heavy-duty truck (3/4 ton or larger) equipped with a pin hitch and adequate towing capacity is required for pulling the unit to your farm.
Call us to reserve the seed drill.
- Fencing, Panels and Gates
- No-Till Drill Rental
- Pasture Seeding, Fertilizing & Liming Services
- Knives & Cutlery from W.R. Case & Sons
Share this page
|« Nov||Jan »|