Is your horse irritable, agitated, or uncomfortable? If your horse suffers from gastric discomfort, you might be shopping for a new supplement to help provide relief. Forget the trendy new products and unproven additives. Go with your horse’s gut and choose a product you can trust – Purina® Outlast® gastric support supplement.
Outlast® products contain an exclusive form of seaweed-derived calcium that’s functionally different from other marine-derived sources in five significant ways:
- Source – proprietary ingredient derived from two specific types of seaweed
- Composition – more than just calcite
- Structure – highly distinguished honeycomb structure increases surface area 3 to 5 times higher than other sources
- Maintenance of optimal pH – multiple studies have demonstrated superior buffering capacity
- Research – four peer-reviewed research abstracts evaluating Outlast®supplement have been published
90% of horses experience gastric discomfort. As a result, Gastric discomfort affects your horse’s health, attitude, and performance. Support your horse through any stressful event with Purina® Outlast® gastric support supplement.
Give them relief by stopping at Cherokee Feed & Seed and shopping our Horse Feed selection.
Article brought to you by Purina. Try their 60-day challenge to receive buy-one-get-one coupons for Purina® complete feeds, including Purina® Strategy® feed with the Outlast®supplement.
Check out Purina’s one-of-a-kind farm to find out what makes their 1,200-acre working farm in Gray Summit, Missouri, so unique. Find out in this short video, which explains our research and innovation philosophy. Plus, get a behind-the-scenes look at a few of the 80 beautiful horses that call it home. As a result, Purina conducts a lot of research to support horse health here.