Buckeye Safe ‘N Easy Senior Extruded Feed
Safe ‘N Easy Senior Extruded Feed from Buckeye Nutrition is an easy o chew horse feed for all older horses and ponies, especially those with dental issues. This feed is low in sugar and starch to help support senior horse and pony metabolism and includes a tailored blend of prebiotics and probiotics to support overall gut health.
- Fast soaking fiber blend with appetizing apple aroma
- High fat and digestible fiber to encourage healthy weight in senior horses/ponies
- Corn and molasses free-suitable for senior horses/ponies with carbohydrate sensitivities
- Fortified with GRO ‘N WIN™ amino acids, vitamins and minerals
Feeding Directions for Safe ‘N Easy Senior Extruded Feed:
Feed according to the amounts shown below, which are based on the weight of your horse/pony and level of work. The following chart references the amount of SAFE ‘N EASY™ SENIOR to feed in lb per day.
Stop into Cherokee Feed & Seed located in Ball Ground, and Gainesville, Georgia for any and all of your equine needs. Have questions? Please contact us and a helpful member of our staff will reach out to you.
Wheat Middlings, Soybean Hulls, Soybean Oil, Heat-Processed Soybeans, Stabilized Rice Bran, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Beet Pulp, Saccharomyces cerevisiae Yeast Culture, Salt, Stabilized Milled Flaxseed, Magnesium Oxide, Artificial Flavor, Vitamin E Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Choline Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite,Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement.
|Crude Protein, Min.||14.00%|
|Crude Fat, Min.||10.00%|
|Crude Fiber, Max.||20.00%|
|Acid Detergent Fiber, Max.||25.00%|
|Neutral Detergent Fiber, Max.||40.00%|
|Copper, Min.||50 ppm|
|Zinc, Min.||170 ppm|
|Selenium, Min.||0.60 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min.||4,200 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D, Min.||420 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min.||150 IU/lb|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids, Min.||5.00%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Min.||0.90%|
*Not recognized by AAFCO as an essential nutrient
Feeding Directions: Feed according to the amounts shown below, which are based on the weight of your horse/pony and level of work. The following chart references the amount of SAFE 'N EASY™ SENIOR to feed in lb per day.
|Body Weight (lb)||Hay (lb)||Idle||Light Work||Moderate Work|
- SAFE 'N EASY™ SENIOR is designed to be fed with good quality forage, pasture or hay. If dental issues prevent older horses/ponies from being able to chew and digest long-stemmed hay properly, provide a forage alternative such as WRANGLER at a minimum of 1.5% of body weight per day to support proper digestive health.
- Provide clean, fresh water at all times
- If feeding less than recommended amount per day, add 1 lb of GRO ‘N WIN™, GRO ‘N WIN™ Alfa, or SENIOR BALANCER by BUCKEYE Nutrition for every 3 lb of SAFE 'N EASY™ SENIOR underfed.