This feed was developed to provide year round balanced nutrition to Whitetail deer, Mule deer and exotic deer in native habitat.
Feed free-choice to deer. Consumption will vary according to age, sex, climate, and physiological state but should be in the range of two to three pounds per 100 pounds of body weight.
Purina® Antler Advantage™ deer feed is a supplement designed to be fed to deer with access to native habitat. It is not a complete diet. If fed to deer in confinement, they should always have access to free-choice, good quality roughage.
Store in a dry, well-ventilated area free from rodents and insects. Never use moldy or insect-infested feed. Regulations for the feeding of big game can vary from state to state. Please check with your local game and fish department for the proper usage of this product.
Regulations for the feeding of big game can vary from state to state. Please check with your local game and fish department for the proper usage of this product.
1. A feeding program is only as effective as the management practices. Actual results can vary depending upon feed intake, environmental conditions and the quality of the management practices
2. Provide water and Purina® AntlerMax® Deer Mineral at all times.
3. For best results space feeding stations uniformly throughout the property.
4. Number of feeding stations required depends on population density but in most cases one feeder per 25 – 30 deer is sufficient.
5. If deer density is not known, start with one feeding station per 100-200 acres and monitor feed consumption to determine if more feeding stations are needed.
6. Consult your veterinarian for a recommended herd health and parasite control programs.