Purina RepleniMash Horse Supplement
Purina RepleniMash: Palatable mash to nourish your horse and their digestive system. This product is nutritionally balanced and made with wholesome ingredients your horse is accustomed to. With Outlast® Gastric Support Supplement and a science-backed serving of electrolytes built-in, this tasty mash can help your performance horse feel his best or simply let your friend know you care.
CONTAINS OUTLAST® TECHNOLOGY:
A unique and exclusive seaweed-derived calcium to support gastric health and proper pH.
Formulated to replenish the electrolytes sodium (Na), potassium (K), and chloride (Cl) lost through 30 minutes of continuous sweating.
Contains added beet pulp to increase the water holding capacity and promote proper hydration.
INTESTINAL CELL HEALTH:
Supports optimal VFA (volatile fatty acid) production, including butyrate, for healthy intestinal cells based on research conducted in a unique simulated equine hindgut model.
FLAXSEED FOR A SHINY COAT:
Contains stabilized ground axseed to support a shiny coat and provide omega-3 fatty acids.
Formulated without corn, alfalfa, oats, and soy protein
WHEN TO FEED REPLENIMASH™ PRODUCT:
- After a hard workout
- While traveling
- To encourage your horse to eat or drink
- To help disguise the taste of less palatable supplements & medications
- Anytime you want to treat your horse & show you care when fed together
- Feed 1 – 2 lbs (0.1 – 0.2 lbs per 100 lbs body weight) per day for all life stages of horses, or as needed depending on desired level of support.
- This supplement is designed to be fed in addition to a concentrate feed or ration balancer to meet daily nutrient requirements.
- If feeding as the sole concentrate: use 0.3 lbs of Purina® RepleniMash™ product per 100 lbs body weight per day, along with 1.2 lbs per 100 lbs body weight per day in hay or pasture.
Crude Protein (min) 10.00% Lysine (min) 1.00% Crude Fat (min) 5.00% Crude Fiber (max) 9.00% Acid Detergent Fiber (ADF) (max) 13.00% Neutral Detergent Fiber (NDF) (max) 30.00% Ash (max) 16.00% Dietary Starch (max) 14.50% Sugars (max) 11.00% Calcium (Ca) (min) 1.80% Calcium (Ca) (max) 2.30% Phosphorus (P) (min) 0.80% Sodium (Na) (max) 1.75% Magnesium (Mg) (min) 0.50% Potassium (K) (min) 0.70% Chloride (Cl) (min) 2.40% Copper (Cu) (min) 50.00 ppm Selenium (Se) (min) 0.70 ppm Selenium (Se) (max) 0.84 ppm Zinc (Zn) (min) 220.00 ppm Vitamin A (min) 3500 IU/lb Vitamin D3 (min) 700 IU/lb Vitamin E (min) 140 IU/lb Wheat Middlings, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Barley, Dried Carrot, Seaweed-Derived Calcium, Salt, Soybean Oil, Flaxseed, Magnesium Oxide, L-lysine Monohydrochloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Cane Molasses, Beet Molasses, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Calcium Carbonate, Cobalt Carbonate, Ferrous Carbonate, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite
In conclusion, contact us at Cherokee Feed & Seed and a helpful member of our staff will assist you in finding the best products for you.