RACK UP TROPHY CLASS
Rack Up Trophy Class instantly establishes a mineral site that will build traffic quickly and keep deer coming back for weeks. Best of all, beneficial nutrients like calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, sodium and molasses help build bigger, stronger bucks.This super-concentrated formula contains more than double the mineral content of most other deer mineral products.
- Super dense mineral concentration
- Contributes vital nutrients to improve overall herd health
- Calcium generates bone, tooth and antler formation and improves muscle functions
- Phosphorus aids in milk production
- Magnesium enhances enzyme systems
- Sodium regulates body fluids and creates digestive juices
- Establish or maintain active mineral sites quickly and easily
- Works year-round
- Soaks deep into ground for long-lasting power
- Powder formula provides maximum coverage
- Begins working immediately upon application
- Apply directly to ground or use as a concentrate
Site Selection Tips
- Select a shaded area near active deer crossings
- Sandy soils will leach minerals sooner than heavy clay-type soils
- Allow for a total site diameter of 10 feet
- Create two sites per 100 acres
Directions For Use
- Clear all debris in a 4-foot diameter
- Loosen soil once area has been cleared
- Spread mineral contents over the site
- For instant results, mix bag contents with 6-8 gallons of water and apply liquid to site
Minerals can help pattern deer year-round, but bucks and does consume different amounts seasonally depending on their needs.
Early Spring: Mineral consumption is high due to does carrying fawns and bucks seeking out minerals to grow new antlers.
Spring: Mineral consumption remains high while does nurse fawns and bucks continue antler development.
Summer: Deer consume minerals as needed for improved overall health, including healthy digestion. Bucks reach final antler growth potential during this time.
Fall: During the rut, does consume more minerals and bucks consume fewer. However, rutting bucks will seek out mineral sites in search of does who have visited the site.
Winter: Mineral consumption aids in preparing the herd for the cold months ahead.